Horabin Associates provides customers with experienced-based commercial management and contractual
support. Our services and approach are designed to enable our clients to achieve the most practical
and commercially viable solutions and to avoid disputes. We always undertake our services on the
basis of close communication with our customers at each stage of the assignment. This can often
be achieved by the introduction of user friendly, yet robust commercial systems and procedures,
which often prevents these situations occurring.
Our Services include;
- Pre-contract commercial and procurement advice
- Claims preparation. Preparation, defence and negotiation of claims for extension of time, additional cost, loss and / or expense or general damages.
- Arbitration / Litigation. Providing expert reports and evidence, drafting claim and response documents.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution. Dispute Resolution Boards, Mediation, Conciliation and Expert Determination.
- Adjudication. Support services.
- Tender strategy and risk evaluation
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Expert witness services
- Contract administration, value engineering and quantity surveying
- Cost / value reporting and forecasting
- Risk identification, analysis and mitigation opportunities
- Project change control
- Preparation / assessment of insurance claims
- Writing and implementing commercial systems and procedures including training
Horabin Associates can provide an interim management service in situations where
an organisation does not have suitable staff available at short notice for
particular assignments or projects.
Our services include;
- Start-up management. Provision of senior staff to manage the critical early stages of a project.
- Leave / Holiday cover. Experienced senior staff to provide management continuity during periods of leave, particularly on projects in remote or difficult locations.
- Task management. Specialist staff for to manage particular tasks, introduction of new reporting systems, re-location, sudden increase in workload etc.
(c) 2021 Horabin Associates Limited. Registered in England. No.07991713